Absolute Best Buy on the Lakefront! Price improved by $250k. Breathtaking waterfront Hacienda on Lake Mission Viejo that embodies Spanish charm w/modern features in the prestigious, guard gated community of Tres Vistas. Situated on one of the most coveted lakefront streets, Chapala is a single loaded cul-de-sac within walking distant to community park & beach. This is an open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining w/soaring panoramic lake views all throughout the home. A top of the line upgraded kitchen complete w/six stove-top burner, built-in espresso machine, high-end appliances, kitchen island & breakfast nook overlooking the lake. This home includes beautiful, high-quality upgrades throughout including new windows & doors, remodeled bathrooms, wood and travertine floors, wrought iron handrails & more. This open floor plan includes an impressive master suite plus three additional bedrooms, family room, gourmet kitchen, formal dining, formal living room and a downstairs office (which could easily be a fifth bedroom). Enjoy the expansive, custom wood patio deck w/spa & private boat dock w/180 degree lake views. Tres Vistas offers guard gated entry, roving guard patrol, lush greenbelts, walking trails, 2 lighted tennis courts, community park, beach, dock & a boat/RV parking lot (available for an extra cost).
Scott Arnott of Coldwell Banker - Mission Viejo
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Convection Oven/Range
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat
- Pets Allowed: Pet Restrictions
- Roof: Tile Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Guarded Gate, Monthly HOA Dues, On-Site Guard, Picnic Area(s), Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s), Brick Patio
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Patio: Brick Patio, Deck/Patio, Patio
- Porch/Deck: Deck Off of Living Room, Deck/Patio
- Spa: Private Spa
- Fireplace: Family Room Fireplace, Fireplace in Living Room, Master Bedroom Fireplace
- Floors: Hardwood Floors, Partial Carpeting, Stone Floors
- Interior Construction: 2+ Story Ceilings, Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Deck Off of Living Room, Entry Foyer, Family Room, High Ceilings, Indoor Laundry Room, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Many Built-Ins, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: Mn - Mission Viejo North
- Boat Facilities: Boat Slip, Private Dock
- View: City Lights View, Lake View, Panoramic Views, Water View
- Lot Size: Cul-de-Sac
The information being provided by CARETS® is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the CARETS® MLS.
This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to a property, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.
The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS® and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CRMLS, Inc., data content displayed on this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.